Tuesday 26 April 2011

A Few Facts

Okay so probably one of the first things about me, and I do apologize, is that I am not very consistent. Well... I will be for a while and then the time in between becomes greater and greater. So pretty much what I am saying is that while I love to write and share what is going on, this might not be a daily thing. It would be great for me (and hopefully you?) if it is, but I highly doubt that is going to happen.

So now that that is out of the way.....
I'm thinking about also starting a vlog. The only problem is I have no editing program and don't know what is good, coupled with the fact that I have a pretty boring life so I'm not sure that it would really make an impact other than becoming a sort of personal diary for me. Which this almost is as well.
Either way I have just become super interested in social media and I just want to learn how everything works and all the different ways I can express myself more.

Ta-da. Exciting right?

I also thought more about this blog and while it's mostly just all things Bree, most of the better blogs actually have some sort of set theme or category they focus on. I have a feeling mine will mostly be rants and random thoughts, but hey, I have to start somewhere. Maybe later I can develop this into something interesting (ha) .

Anyways we will see what happens but I feel like there aren't enough days in a week to do all the things I want to.
I wish I could buy more time --Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment