Thursday 28 April 2011

Just thinking ....

Tomorrow (or in an hour here) will be the day that the royal wedding takes place. I would just like to say while I am happy for them, or anyone who gets married for that matter, I honestly do not care at all about this. Fortunately for me I do not have television so I don't have to watch it invade every channel for the next month of my life. But I know it will still be everywhere else that I inhabit--mostly the internet. Sigh.

I guess I don't understand the fascination in people you don't know--regardless of whether or not they are 'royal' or celebrities or anything so-called 'high-profile'. If you don't have a personal connection with them or have never even met them, then how can they have any importance in your life?

I just feel like this whole thing is being held in way too high of regard and that people need to start living their own lives instead of investing so much time into others. But, that's just my opinion. 

Saying my peace: Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment