Tuesday 17 May 2011

Another Blog.

Yes yes yes --I do realize I have become somewhat of a blog fiend. But this one isn't all about me!
I started one with my best friend because we live in different places now and want to keep up on everything each other is doing (just like we used to!). I think it is a great idea considering we both love writing/blogging and have so many random things to say to each other, and to just about anyone! We also had this 'sisterhood of the travelling pants' idea where we were going to actually mail out a scrapbook and then we each had a month to fill a page on the things we did. That was clearly unrealistic because we are both so busy and I can't even afford postage (ha). So this makes it almost seem like we are fulfilling that goal without the cost and extra time & effort to craft the pages. (which I would still love to do this one day because I think it is a great idea and I do love scrapbooking when I have the time).
Anyways I miss her like crazy, so this heals the wound a little bit.

And now, the moment you all have been waiting for....the link! Check it out:
Kaurdon Kollaboration

As for the crazy name of the blog. 1. I told you we are random. 2. It actually isn't all that random and has a meaning behind it--but you will have to read the blog to find that out.

It is in the beginning stages still, so I would be patient as we have yet to really get some blogging momentum going. But I would be super happy if you would check it out !

Very excited --Bree


No comments:

Post a Comment