Friday 6 May 2011

My other favourite band...

Fleet foxes. No doubt.
Completely different than Pendulum but amazing nonetheless. Their new album is great, Helplessness Blues, go pick it up! I just love it when a bands lyrics actually mean something, and when I see so much growth from their previous album.

My favourite songs off the album definitely are:
Bedouin Dress
Helplessness Blues
The Cascades (it's an instrumental-so pretty!)
Lorelai
The Shrine/An Argument (beware of the ending)
Blue Spotted Tail

So that is exactly half the album (ha). These are just my favourites but I really do love the whole thing. Their music always takes me on a journey, and when I feel stressed it helps me for sure. I find that I concentrate well when listening to them. It's fantastic!

Anyways if you like folk/indie type stuff then I recommend you give it a listen.




No comments:

Post a Comment