Monday 2 May 2011

Things I LIKE About Monday:

I decided instead of thinking of all the things I don't like about Monday (which is long and very easy to make a list), that I would put all the things I actually like about Monday.

  • I only have one class and it is in the evening so I can enjoy the whole day.
  • There are two shows I love to watch: The Apprentice and The Amazing Race (especially this one), and though I never have time to watch them on Sunday when they air, because of my previous point I can catch up on them today.
  • While it's not fun that Monday begins the week, it also means that we are one day closer to the end of the week, therefore meaning I am closer to my break in June (and my dad is coming out so I am super excited). 
  • This Monday is election day--which I understand is important, although I do not know enough about politics to make an educated vote. But I sure hope that everyone else does. I should start paying more attention. 
  • Monday is when I feel most productive actually because I know that I am further away from the weekend. I think this goes for a lot of people. 
  • This particular Monday is following my awesome day yesterday in the sun. I did turn red but already it's gone on my chest, and the only thing that still looks like a tomato is my nose. So I am now getting to see the beginning of my tan for this summer.
  • My horoscope was good today. It said something about being adventurous--which I'm not sure that anything like that will happen today--but it made me happy nonetheless. 
  • Because I was so good on the weekend and actually did all of my homework, I now get to relax this whole day. What I have planned? Hot shower, bacon and eggs, watch my shows, and then maybe break out THE LEGENDS OF ZELDA: MAJORA'S MASK--because in my opinion, that is the best one out of all the Zelda games. 
So there you have it. Reasons why I like Monday. Most of them aren't entirely exciting, but they definitely aren't negative things. Anyways I am off to clear off all the things on the my last point! 

--Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment