Thursday 5 May 2011

Double Pet Peeve

Okay I apologize...it was supposed to be one for each of the next five days. But I can't do it. I have one right now that I need to just get out there.

Number 3-2:
When people think a break up is the end of life as they know it. Then they post...for WEEKS... all these stupid quotes about broken hearts and how the guy is a jerk. 


Look, I sympathize, I understand it hurts and I am truthfully sorry that things didn't work out. However (and sometimes I feel like I am the only one who feels this way) I would rather have them be honest with me and end the relationship if they truly didn't want to be with me. That is just the way life is. You can't be selfish and try to keep someone who has no reason being in a relationship with you. Also, guys are NOT all jerks. That assumption really, REALLY, bothers me. It's so unfair and just because things didn't go the way you wanted them to does not make him a jerk. So please don't say that. Lastly, please don't reblog, retweet, re-whatever hundreds and hundreds of sappy quotes about love and heartbreak for me to read all over my newsfeed. Move on and gain a little confidence in yourself. Learn to be more independent if you can't handle the possibility of loss.

Wow...I really get all riled up about these things hah. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment