Monday 16 May 2011

This weekend was nice...

Want to know why? Of course you do.
Well...because I did nothing except play Zelda: Majora's Mask! Literally. I did nothing. It was amazing. Actually more importantly, I thought about nothing. That makes me sounds strange but I normally think about lots of things way too much. So I made it a point that this weekend there would be no thought of school or anything like that (which luckily for me I am already ahead on homework so there was no temptation to even think about it).
So all in all that made for a lovely, relaxing weekend.

The only thing I did think about though was shopping. I need to start getting together a professional wardrobe. Especially since I have interviews coming up and I own absolutely nothing that projects a sophisticated image. So I believe that I will be going to the mall this weekend to go on a rampage and find some nice suiting. (hello pencil skirt?).
I am very sad though because Victoria's Secret has some great looking pieces but unfortunately there isn't one here. But there is one in my hometown--so I might send my secret shopper out to check out the new store that just opened there and maybe ship a few things out? I hope that will work out. But in the meantime I will go and look for myself.
I am actually excited about this because I do consider it somewhat of a milestone. I know it is just clothes, but when you see your mom dressing up as a child to now starting to dress the same (okay maybe a little more stylish, the 90's were a bad era for clothing), it is actually a huge deal!


Anyways I will probably put up a few pics of the beginning of my new wardrobe soon! =D


Hello womanhood--Bree 

No comments:

Post a Comment